Skip to main content

Reflection of the reflection

  1. I am going to focus a lot more on composition without sacrificing my roots. I feel that if I stop being competitive that the quality of my work will decrease, so I really cannot stop.
I lacked a lot with this aspect with two big projects since the beginning of the semester (The Colors project and the Forced Perspective project) but I feel that I will do better with quality with projects in the future. I also believe that my Cubism assignment was okay, too.

Grade: C-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narrative Project

Smile Project

Climbing Face Response 2

I was fooled by the first image! I really thought the man on the string was an artistic choice.  I I were to record this image in detail, I would say that this is a close-up image of a girl. This girl is expressionless, but whatever angle you look at her, she is staring directly at you. This image has more of a natural tone, and there is no color that necessarily pops out. Her skin looks quite coarse and uneven, and her lips are greatly chapped or dry. She may have some makeup on. I feel as if this is a closeup of her face on purpose, to make the viewer pay attention to the detail that lies within and subsequently become uncomfortable. If she was standing in the distance, there would be no detail and this feeling of personal space being violated wouldn’t be there. However, if this was just a closeup of her eye, I would just see an eye because that has been done many times before. For some reason, people really like drawing and photographing eyes. There is something off about her,